Your Ad Here

Looking for love?? Find your hot athlete babe online today.

Introducing Brianna Glenn, a Track and Field Babe

A truly gorgeous track and field babe, Brianna Glenn is in the middle of trials for the 2008 Summer Olympics and we sure hope she gets in. An amazingly hot body, and an incredible booty.

Now, this is what I call toned up,
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is her bio from Brianna's website,
My career as a track and field athlete began in high school. I had always been an athlete, and I always knew I was fast, but it wasn’t until I put my God-given talents up against others that I knew that this was the sport that chose me. Over the years I’ve had my doubts and there have been many times that I’ve wished I could have been gifted at something that did not require so much pain to be great, but we do not choose our blessings and I know my talent is just that.

I attended the University of Arizona with the hopes of being one of the better competitors on my team and the gratitude of receiving a free education. Little did I realize that there were bigger things in store for me. By the end of my junior year I had won 2 Pac-10 titles in the 100 and 200 meters, and 2 NCAA titles in the 200 meters and Long Jump. My National titles in the long jump and a sprint event were a combination that had never been done before in history, a fact that I take great pride in knowing how many great sprinter/jumpers have come before me. It was after that season when I began to dream big and to see the potential that I possessed.

After I graduated from college, I won the U.S. Long Jump title that summer in my first competition as a professional. This played a part in my decision to put sprinting on the back burner and focus more on becoming an elite long jumper and giving myself the best opportunity to make the Olympic Team. After fouling all 3 jumps in the finals of the Olympic Trials in 2004, I saw that my dream would not become a reality—at least not this time around.

The road between college and now has been an extremely rocky one. You never realize how much you want something until you have been tested and pushed to the brink of despair, and yet you still find yourself trudging forward, more determined than ever. The past 5 years have been nothing like I planned when I graduated from college and decided to become a professional athlete. Nevertheless, I am a firm believer that I have taken the path that I have for a reason and that God is directing my steps.

This past year I decided that I wanted to sprint again, not only because I am good at it, but because I have a passion for it. I knew that the only way I should step back on the track is if I believed I deserved to be there, because there is no substitute for believing in yourself. I was able to set personal bests this year in both the 100 meters and the long jump and I feel that I am in a great place both mentally and physically to prepare for the 2008 season and the Olympic Games in Beijing.

This sport has taught me so much about myself, both on and off the track. I have grown so much as a person and as an athlete and I am excited to see what lies ahead. Please stay tuned...

[get this widget]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok dude, i stumbled upon your blog because I was looking for pictures of my skating team, and I gotta say, I'm pretty offended. It's great you think that athletic girls are hot (because we are, and don't get nearly enough credit for it) but geez dude, could you be any more of a creep? A girl just finishes a race or program and instead of applauding her all you're thinking of is looking down her shirt or up her pants. The Michelle Kwan picture really got me pissed off too... she's a LEGEND, not a piece of ass. Worked her tail off for her entire life and I am sure she wouldn't appreciate seeing this blog.