Your Ad Here

Looking for love?? Find your hot athlete babe online today.

Maria Sharapova Wins in Glorious Fashion

I usually end my Australian Open hotties coverage with a Maria or Ana post, but today is a little different. Anyways, here is Maria Sharapova in all her glory, she's so narcissistic, it always has to be about Maria. Well, she is extremely hot after all. I do like her dress, it's very sexy.

Smile for the camera, I love those earrings,
Photobucket
Maria is always blowing kisses, I wonder what she kisses like in real life...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wow, either Maria is really that tall, or Elena Visnina is really short, or both,
Photobucket
YES...
Photobucket
Maria shows the fans some love,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is why they call Maria 'the screamer',
Photobucket

[get this widget]

0 comments: